Tuesday, December 04, 2007

punk'd !!

me* just had lunch with all my colleagues.. since every month we all contributed rm20 for our ofis sports club and since then there's no activities had started due to our hectic schedule, so we all decided to start our first activity with a lunch treat today at TGIF and followed by bowling tournament among us this coming friday!! TETAPI, tetapi adelah sangat tensi kerana i've got birthday punk'd tadi ok!!!!!! waaaaaaaa!!!! sangat memmalukan...u knowlaa how TGIF style, they asked u to stand on the chair and sing!! yes me* have to sing!! despite being so embarrased me* can't even think any one song pun, oh my goodness, me* can't remember bape juta kali me* keep on repeated those babi* words kerana sangat panik ok, bongoklaa wei!!!last2 diaorg fed up they asked me* to dance instead!!! hahahahaa oklaa me* pun ngan slumbernye menari while they all sang me the happy birthday song!!! duh malunye...but the most irony thing is, bukan me* saje yang celebrate birthday this month ade lagi 2-3 ekor beruk gak..tapi me* gak yang kene punk'd setannnnnnnnnn!!!!!but anyhow me* still enjoy it..:P bukan slalu pun kan??? oklaa i'll update the pictures later k..




No comments: