Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hello again...

It’s seems like my blog already filled with dust and cobweb. It’s been a while since I last updated. Too many things had happen for this past few months. Some is utterly memorable, some are just too bitter to be remembered.

Anyways, I hope am still not that late to wish all the muslimin and muslimah
“ selamat menyambut ramadhan” my oh my it’s already mid of ramadhan just a few days before “ malam lailatulqadar” and I still haven’t got any chance until now to fasting. I only managed to berpuasa for the first three days and not even a day had a chance to terawih like I used too. Of course am sad but I know there’s a reason for every single things and only Allah knows the best for me. I will tell u guys the reason later k.. TAKE CARE…



No comments: