Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Drama Org tua

After happily quitting my job, I heard so many dramas at my previous office. WHYLAAAAA some people are so stupid and so unprofessional. I never thot in that particular age some people who I can consider tua nak mampos can really act like a child. Skang baru kau tahu yang sume orang tak suke kau..and now you are trying to provoke the youngster and tell them not to be influenced by the surrounding . Helloooo we are not stupid like youla bro.. we think like an adult, we judge and make the decision like an adult we know what’s best and whatnot. I think you are the one who need to be kicked off. Tapi kesianla kan coz u already been kicked off once.

Whatever it is..I am damn HAPPY with my decision eventho’ I know it’s kind a hard to find a job but InsyaAllah I will…and I don’t have to face you and cursing every minute of it.

2 comments:

Ajlaa Azam said...

takpe2..tawakan dan yang paling penting..
BERSYUKUR KERANA TELAH KELAUAR DARI NERAKA ITU =)

ade hikmahnye nnt....

gossip best.....

Rocco Iskandar said...

Itulah dia pe'el pemerintah Barisan Ketam.