Saturday, May 09, 2009

10th May... anniversary and mother’s day .

Alhamdullillah...it's already 1 year of me being Mrs. Shaza..
Time does fly really fast aight??
To my husband.. let us face any obstacles together and pray that this journey will continue till the end of our lives, InsyaAllah dengan izin-Nya we will. I may not be a perfect wife to you, but i will try my best to be one. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HUBBY..love you muahhh...and as a celebration to our anniversary today , i prepared my husband one of his favourite dish “ Sambal telur dan Sayur goreng” ..sorry ayam tak sempat nak thaw...hahhahahaha...tak payah membazir duit..ini sume sbb my husband tak tau mana nak bawak pegi dinner boleh??? Sabar jelahhhhh...takpe tak kesah (betul tak tipu):P...ye suami saya mmg kurang romantis..

dan kuat makan jugak..hehehhehe peace..:D



........................................................................................................................................................................

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my Mak, Mummy and Aunty..
( it feels so great for having three wonderful mums)..

Mak..

When i typed your name, tears already formed in my eyes...It’s hard for me to find the perfect words to describe you. You are the strongest person ever..you face every single thing without fear. Thank you mak for being there for me..please forgive me for all the wrongdoings that i have done to you..i know i had been a rebellious child when i was young (masih ingat bile mulut kene cili sbb suka melawan)..itu baru kene cili blom yang lain2..ye saya sangat nakal masa kecik, remaja dah besar baru tak nakal :P. Alamak tibe2 rase terlalu mellow pulak cerita di atas. Tengok bila dah type panjang2 ni pun i still can’t find the perfect words to describe about Mak..SELAMAT HARI IBU MAK..

Mummy

Happy mother’s day mummy, thank you for accepting me to be your daughter in law and be part of your family. Thank you for sharing with me your sinfully deliciously MEATLOAF :D.. gila sedap wei mak mentua gua punye meatloaf..I promise, that we will try our best to spend more times with you and take a good care of you.

Aunty


She’s the most soft spoken person i’ve ever met. She’s the person who never fails to say I love you to me or anybody in the house whenever she feels like..and she also calls all of us sayang .. there’s something about her words that really calm us whenever she gives advices. Thank you Aunty and Happy mother’s day to u too.

Most of all, i would like to thank Allah S.W.T for giving me these wonderful person in my life.




7 comments:

baincardin said...

Selamat Hari Ibu ya Bai! ^_^

baizurah abdullah said...

thanks bain..

roxychick said...

selamat happy anniversary to u babe!
semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya..

eh.. slmt hari ibu gak to you..

Ajlaa Azam said...

happy anniversary kak bai POIYOOOOOO

baizurah abdullah said...

eh poyo mana tuka blog ka??? thanks anyway :D

baizurah abdullah said...

thanks cek pah...InsyaAllah harap2 next year bleh celebrate..amin

Ajlaa Azam said...

tukar blog lah weyh!...haha