Thursday, September 03, 2009

it's friday and am heading back home.

i had a bad dream last nite..i dreamt about 3 different things in one night..scary isn't it?? it's weird coz when i woke up i can feel the rush in my head, my heartbeat pumpin' really hard and i was on my tears too. Gilala wei..it felt sooo real..lucky it was just another dreamy nite or maybe scary nite..i think my soul must have been feelin' a little bit confusion and stressed thinking bout my non stop work in the office. and the thought of cuti not yet approve kot hahhahahaa..i have 2 promotions needs to be done before Aidilfitri comes..it may not be much but when u have 22 outlets and one designer..you calculate urselflaa the hectic i need to overcome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway how's your ramadhan??for me, i am so grateful to have feel ramadhan and terawih once again.Since last year there's something happen on my pregnancy and i can't fastin & breakfast for the whole month.Alhamdullilah dah cover dah pun puasa2 tu. and also feeling grateful for having my husband around to be pak Iman whenever tak sempat nak ke masjid. Seronok dapat sembahyang jemaah satu family ni. Cuma every year's tradition nak gi sembahyang kat masjid2 besar kat kl n selangor with my besties belum sempat buat. yo besties hope we can squeeze in our schedule and do it again this year!!

2 comments:

baincardin said...

Happy Friday bai and selamat posa dan berbuka posa! ^_^

baizurah abdullah said...

thanks bain..same to u!!