Wednesday, October 07, 2009


Dear my lovely friends...

Thank you for all your concerns, thoughts and DOA. Your comfort words has at least helps us to go thru this tough time. Please Doa for my FIL recovery as we (the whole family) is not ready yet to lose him. Whatever it is, as human being who lives by Qada' dan Qadar, we will accept the outcomes with fully hearted without a single question. Somehow deep down in our hearts we know that my FIL could make it. InsyaAllah. For some of you who'd been asking me what has actually happened to my FIL..u can check out here. It basically what my FIL go thru right now.

4 comments:

baincardin said...

chop!

baincardin said...

Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin Bai!!!!

roxychick said...

ok. ok. tak tanya dah...
be strong babe!

baizurah abdullah said...

bain kenapa chop?? selamat hari raya to u too!!

cek pah: it's ok to ask cuma nak xplain to panjang sikit. insyaAllah i ok