Monday, November 02, 2009

Roots of all evil.

after me posting an entry about not-so-lucky-me, i had a feedback post from my dear friend and hubby to cheer me day !! Thank you to both of u cos i felt sungguh disayangi. T_T. I shouldn't felt that way in a first place. But sometimes i couldn't help to let the feelin of being not-so-lucky-me slip thru me mind...But one thing for sure that makes me feel so lucky and proud of myself is to be able to cut off my credit card. Yes!! i just made my last payment..and never thought it really happened. it is not easy i tell ya..but i made it..*clap*clap* For those who have a dream of using this roots of all evil please think and swipe wisely!! you could end up bankrupt or more like hidup tak tenang bila banyak bills to pay..trust me i've been there. I got one more card to go..try my best to refrain myself. phewwww wish me luck!!!

harus disertakan gambar sebagai bukti..one more to go

5 comments:

roxychick said...

*clap*clap*clap*

good to see you're ok. take care aite!

Ajlaa Azam said...

ape jadi dgn nak kumpul RM10,000?

baincardin said...

yay! good luck bai!^_^

*thanks so much for your 10-star votes! ada banyak new entries bain nak buat ngan HDR effects, nanti free vote 10 bintang lagi ye. ^_^

baizurah abdullah said...

bleh aje bain!!!

baizurah abdullah said...

ajlaa: 10k??? gone with the wind..ade je bende jadi..*sob*sob*