Sunday, April 11, 2010

Diary of a Whimpy Kid

I wanted to find something to read something light and chic lit is not my best option. I don’t really fancy chic lit, it put me to sleeps in a second if I read it. But I admit adela 1-2 buku chic lit that I really liked. The rest only half way je baca. So a couple weeks a go i went to KLCC with muna just to catch up on things. So we went to Kinokuniya and I kind a attracted to this one book’s titled Diary of Whimpy Kid. The cover are so simple with bold colour, stick figure of a boy with a dopey face and the write up kind a comic style with illustrations. The book comes in 4 different titled:

1) Diary of a Whimpy kid
2) Diary of a Whimpy Kid – Rodrick Rules
3) Diary of a Whippy Kid –The Last Straw
4 ) Diary of a Whimpy Kid- Dog Days


I only bought no 2, 3, mmg best sgt!! I finished reading it in 1 day only. Thinking of having all the collections. Hubby told me that he saw the making of this movie too I didn’t know they gonna come out with movie..am sure not gonna miss it!!

for more check out here

1 comment:

Qu33nOfTheDamn said...

yes SANGAT best & kelakar....aku n hubby pun dh terjebok sama.

Laaa ko beli no 2 & 3 ke?no 1 dah baca?