Monday, November 19, 2007

shoe..shoe..shoe

duh!!! my world will go clumsy everytime i put on heels..like this morninglaaa..i just bought my self a pair of very-cutey-nice-pump for work purposes last saturday to replace my old working shoe yang dah hancur dalam dia but the outside still look gorgeous tau :P .but i just don't have time to go to cobbler to repair it..and this morning to make up a story, once i got off from the car to make my first step apelagi terasa begitu kelam kabut sangat diri ini plus this shoe macam ade sedikit loose..duh!!! i keep on stop in the middle of the way dan rase sangat annoyed coz this shoe keep on coming off from my foot tension ok..but the first time i've tried, it feels so ok and comfortable but today i can feel that something is wrong with this shoe and i have to crumple some tissue and stuff it inside the shoe..one of my colleague suggested to me to go and change for a one size smaller coz she said shoes are expandable later..benci laaaa !!!!! i can't remember where i put the receipt but what if, they don't have 4 size and what if they just don't receive ant returns after 3 days of purchase..waaaaaaaaaaa maknanye i have to keep on stuffing the tissuelaaaa..waaaaaa!!!! if jaja knows about this he'll be like " ha tula nengkali try elok2 dulu" :( there goes my rm183 !!!! bencilaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

No comments: