Sunday, December 21, 2008

what is the date today???

It's 22.12.2008!!! and it's MY BIRTHDAY world!!!!! :D

and i'm turning 28.. gosh how times flies!!! 2 more years to hit sweet 30 :P. well, that's life.. like it or not you have to face it. and i ain't complaining.

Too many things to wish for on my birthday..but i can't seem to find exact words to write ..anyway am just hoping that i'm gonna be more stronger to face any obstacles in this life, be a loyal and responsible wife, obedient daughter & daughter-in-law, be a good friend and be nice to all the people around me. I also hope that, all my loved ones remain sihat sejahtera, dipanjangkan umur & dimurahkan rezeki. InsyaAllah.

To my Hubby :D..THANK YOU for your sweetness, your card, eventho' last nite you are a bit groggy and cranky after takin' those pills (he's havin' flu), still u manage to wish and singin' me your out of tune birthday song..hahahhahaa klakar gila!!! He's taking me out for dinner tonite and still i can't think what i want for my birthday..Sangat pelik ni...:D

To all my dear friends, THANK YOU for all the smses and phone call i received as early as 12 a.m. You guys really make my day!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAIZURAH!!!!!
22.12.2008

2 comments:

Rocco Iskandar said...

SELAMAT HARI LAHIR YA BAIZURAH. SEMOGA DIMURAHKAN REZEKI, DIPANJANGKAN UMUR & KEKAL BAHAGIA SAMPAI KE AKHIRAT. Yeah baby, yeah!!!

roxychick said...

hah! i've found you!!

yay!