Friday, January 02, 2009

through the storm and the light, baby u stood by my side and life is wine..

After almost three months being unemployed/jobless/fulltime housewife, i can proudly tell you guys that i am back on track to work and earn some dough. But this time it’s totally gonna be different; different post, different working hours and definitely different environment. This is going to be the huge changes in my life. Am gonna leave all my creativity for this whole year or maybe forever by doing something that was beyond my expertise . but i took this opportunity, as a challenge..eventho’ it is never listed as one of my dream job.never!!

The reason why i accept it because i don’t wanna a be too choosy especially when you know that most of the countries are facing the economy crisis and being unemployed in this crucial time is a big no no..at least i can save some amount for the time being coz u never know what’s goin’ to happen next. Bukan tak mintak bidang yang ade kene mengena..tapi tak de pun yg panggil.:( So i just snap this opportunity and assumed it as my rezeki mungkin memang ade kat sini and hoping it will widen up my abilities (insyaAllah) walaupun ianya takde kene mengena dengan design.

The second reason that made me took this opportunity is because the offers is coming from a very reputable telecommunication’s company so maybe who knows someday, somehow i can really build up my career (cheh pikir jauh sangat :D).

The third reason because of the payment are quite good as well coz they pay u based on your working experience and your education level regardless in what fields are you. That’s fair enough. Well atleast for melah and additional to that, they pampered you with a lot of benefits and am quite happy with that. Dari duduk umah goyang kaki baikla amik aje ape2 yg ade depan mata kan? I will be put on probation for three months, so let say this line is really not my cup of tea then i will be back to where i belong..hehehehhe

I’m just gonna give my self a try and i hope i will enjoy this job. Tapi kerje dia bukanla glamour pun .. So next week am gonna start training and if everythin is fine i can start my job the following week..WISH ME LUCK!!!


pstttt..pasni bolehla beli bende2 yang ade dalam list..YAHOOOO!!!!

3 comments:

Ajlaa Azam said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Rocco Iskandar said...

Congrats Bai, pasni bleh ko bershopping sakan pas dpt gaji. Jangan bos2 ko kt sana pun mcm ketam batu udahlah yer. Godspeed!

bab said...

aku suka sentence yg last sekali tuh! hahahhaa...jgn lupa nak beli kain sama nnt! kihkihkih...