Wednesday, June 10, 2009

better in time.

I chatted with one of my good friend’s thru YM while listening to Leona Lewis’ better in time song; a very touching song indeed.. as we talked, catching up and updating each other's with so many things bout friends here and there suddenly she asked me.."ko ok ke beb?” i don't know why, felt like her question has really struck me ..felt like she knew what my head and heart been thru now…walaupun i can guarantee she had no idea what’s been playing in mind .. ntahlaa or maybe am being little touchy .. when someone asked me how am i doin' now..rase seperti disayangi.T_T..what ever it is.. thank you friend for ur kindness ..i guess i’ll be better in time.

2 comments:

bab said...

aku kah??????? wakahkahkah..superrrr perasan kan!!!!!!!! xp mmg rasa disayangikan bila org care kat kite..mcm aku care kat ko...gegegegege.. :-)

baizurah abdullah said...

ele perasan :P