Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy friday!!!

Randomness..
  • next month marks my 7 years working my ass hard in this industry..what i have achieved so far??? don't ask, it's such a shame thing i tell ya..
  • I've started my moleskine's. Hope i can share it with you guys.
  • I love to buy make-ups. i think i splurge on in too much.
  • Thought of reward myself and buy a car after 7 years of hardworking..hardworkinglaa sangatkan..tapi ntahlaa just wait n see ok..Amin
  • Am looking for a nice pair of flat shoes yang ade bling bling..yeah i love bling bling
  • i still think Pink color is too girlish..
  • am not gonna do design forever..so i have to start plan on something..baking??tukang gubah bunga?? cikgu?? hahhahahha
  • will continue later ok...enjoy this video from one of my fav band BABY SHAMBLES..:D

No comments: