Friday, January 07, 2011

i love suprises!!!


OMG!!can't believe my eyes for what i see..



wow!!it's Shereni&Shentel! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee


it's from my BFF nun jauh dekat Nigeria sana. Thank u Mun.....i lap ulaaah!!!dah lama gila tak dapat suprise..tiba-tiba dapat and it's Sereni and Shentel pulak tu..gila best!! Wow penat merengek kat my hubby i want this for my birthday pun tak dapat2 lagi..hahahhaha..yes i love S&S very much!! been eye-ing so many headbands from them..xpensive ?? yes very!!but looking at the quality and the way they wrapped and delivered it to me..i know it's worth it!!

ow ..and also i would like to thank ani..for the wonderful cupcakes.(sorry tak sempat nak snap), and my MIL for birthday lunch! Thank you..thank you for to all my dear friends for the birthday wishes..xoxo


1 comment:

Nisa' said...

Lucky you!