Tuesday, January 11, 2011

talking about house decor part 1

My plan for this year resolutions is to decor the house. We for the time being cant afford to renovate the whole house (how i wish money grows on trees)..so with the budget constraint..we need to do bit by bit..it may take years to get the whole house look good..cos the house we're living is already 17 years..semua design dlm tu ..the tiles, furniture very old skool one..even the wall painting dah nampak crack sana sini..don't make me start on the grill too..hahahaha
so we started with our living room first..my theme for living room is green, black and silver..i painted the wall (by myself T_T) and my leg ached for 2 damn days!! belum paint the whole house lagi..anyways tq to mr hubby for giving me 100% freedom to do the decor but of course i do share my idea first before i proceed. Oh my, doing house decor is really a fun job..i dont mind forked out money on them...everyday i will go scouting every single details thru internet, shops, magazines and etc. It gives me so many fresh ideas .. so here some of the ideas that i have on my mind..



and for bedroom.i love love love love to get the brown and blue theme..and i've already found the matching curtain.*Finger crossed*





1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I was in houston, I remember seeing homes as beautiful as these in showrooms.