Sunday, November 16, 2008

kucing itu comel tapi..

About a month ago my friend suddenly popped up a message in my facebook telling me something very informative regarding what we should do during pregnancy and it makes me think about it twice..

"babe,i think i know what happened to your baby la..i think la.. maybe sbb u ada kucing kot.. actually, cats ni ada satu jenis virus kat dorg yg blh menyebabkan perempuan takleh mengandung.or if u mengandung, the baby will not develop well or miscarriage.. i penah baca 1 artikel ni, tapi tak ingat katne and bila but mmg ada sorg my friend pon ckp camtu gak. auntie dia dah 5 thn kawin, tapi takleh preggy tp both of them subur, so when the doctor finds out that dia bela kucing, doktor tu suruh get rid of the cats and bersihkan rumah and alhamdulillah, lps tu dia preggy. my 1st sis pon camtu gak masa qistina dulu, b4 dia tau dia pregnant, dia dpt satu penyakit nih (susah nak explain), bila tau je pregnant, terus buang kucing yg dia bela tu sbb kucing tu yg menyebabkan dia dpt penyakit tu.. and doctor pon advise sbb tanak effect her pregnancy...i guess tu la sbbnya.. so, next round you kena jauhi kucing. u cant even have cats near you or in the house.. i knw u love em so much, tp tula..."

See, i was confirmed pegnant about 5 months ago unfortunately in my 3 months check up the doctor found out that my baby heartbeat was gone and the baby already shrunk. So, i had to do the Dnc to clean up my womb. Until now the real reason about it still invisible, except for only god knows why and as a muslim, i accept it with open heart. But when my fren came up with one of the reason it makes me think back. Coz i do own a cat, and i remember during my prengnancy i've been playing around with my cat like nobody bussiness everytime i went to my mum's house siap letak dia kat perut belai2 sampai kucing to bleh tertido2laaa..kadang kalau nak tido pun i will put the cat next to me. Skang barula teringat sume bende bila my fren bagitau. Itupun sebab my fren saw my picture with my cat in facebook :P. Actually i do know that cats stool carries parasite and it is not adviseable for all the women whose confirmed pregnant to be expose near the poo. read this http://www.catsplay.com/thedailycat/2003-11-17/bringing_habitat/cats_pregnant_women/cats_pregnant_women.html
That's is why i thot it's not harmful for me to play with the cats as long as i am not expose to the cats litter. hmmm

Despite all, this is just one of the reasonla for my condition. It's actually can be more than the reason above. Some may still conceive and at the same time own cats yet delivers the baby safely and healthy, some may not be that lucky. Our experiences can be differs from others. We can take as many precautions we wanted to but it's all depends. As for myself i still don't know yet how to get rid of my cat hahahhahaa coz he was one of the most adorable creature i can't say NO to..ayaaaa howlaaa???

2 comments:

Ajlaa Azam said...

my aunty once bela kucings..ade 2 ekor..tapi alhamdulillah she still boleh pregnant after 2 years of marriage..maybe tuh kesan sampingan jer kot..insyallah u'll have more babies to come =)

baizurah abdullah said...

ha tulaaa..lain org lain antibodi dia kot.thanks