Saturday, November 29, 2008

A promise..

Went to Klcc yesterday, coz hubster had some work to do and being a nothing-to-do-at-home person :P i said i wanted to follow him kerana saya amatla suka berjalan-jalan walaupun poket amatla kekeringan di saat ini. :(. While hubby doing his bussiness, i had my own time strolling around and stop by at M.A.C Cosmetic store to check out their latest limited Collection dan rase nak demam bila sudah jatuh centa sama eye palette yang berharga RM 170 pheww!!! At that point rase macam bilala nak dapat kerje ni. I guess for the time being, i can only save it as one of my wishlist

Later terasa nak makan Japanese soba so had our dinner at Secret Recipe tibe-tibe teragak nak makan Oreo Cheesecake instead of Chocolate Indulgence (coz we always had our Choclate Indulgence everytime we eat there). I tell you the Oreo Cheesecake very sinful!!!!Terus i said to my hubster ok this cake is goin to be my must-try-recipe at home!!! Is a promise for u guys too!! Infact a few months back pun i did google this recipe on the internet dan yang membuatkan rase teruja nak buat cake ni kerana tak payah bakar u need to refrigate only!! sound so easy isn't it??? We'll see ha...nantikan..Wish me luck!!!



hehehehe

No comments: