Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mari membeli-belah


The Benjamin's Warehouse sales were out of my expectation. The sale are not much liking not like the one i first went last year where i "pulun" most of em' from lasenza . I thought it'd be the same but it turned out nothing much to be "pulun" out!! Nonetheless Muna, ( I went with her ), still managed to grab 4 items from GAP which only costs her RM120. Well me??? hmm..one wrap-around skirt from Gap has really caught my attention and of course i bought it!! :D





oh you know what..hubby just got himself a new camera and is not a DSLR but the features are almost similar to DSLR and am lovin' it!! *wink*


CANON Powershot G1

2 comments:

Ajlaa Azam said...

kata bankrupt, skirt boleh beli...
ini tidak adil!

baizurah abdullah said...

hahahhahahaa ini kes mengepau tau!!! :P tgh bankruptla ni